Supplier Communication Resources
Introduce and educate your suppliers on SmartCert and your automated process
Congrats on your progress in streamlining cert management!
We’ve created a handy guide for introducing SmartCert to your suppliers. This next step is perhaps the most exciting, knowing you are about to deliver best-in-class, self-service tools!
Here’s how to get started
- Send an email introduction using one of the email templates provided below.
- Attach the SmartCert Overview and Set Up Instructions PDF.
- Provide these instructions ahead of your rollout to give your suppliers advance notice and time to set up their account.
Send a reminder
and follow up
- Update your signature with a notice/reminder.
- Announce your new process in your newsletter, on your website and social media.
- Provide an email reminder with details on your request/requirements.
- Request a confirmation when they join the SmartCert network.
For questions from your suppliers, you can:
- Direct them to resources and support by sending a link to the help center. (Copy and paste this link: www.smartcert.tech/help-center/)
- Or forward/copy us on the email with email@example.com.
Use these templates to introduce your suppliers to your new process.
SmartCert Overview and Set up Instructions
Share this PDF to help your suppliers get familiar with SmartCert.